The following points are to be kept in mind and followed religiously for harvesting desired results:
- Maintain a single notebook for Language and Literature.
- Each assignment must be labeled as C.W/H.W to keep a track. It makes it easy for you as well to catch up, in case you've missed portions.
- Update the index simultaneously with assignments.
- Emphasize neatness, legibility and presentation in your work. It counts for twenty percent of your performance.
- Deadlines of the assignments to be adhered strictly.
- Do not ignore remarks by teachers. Follow-up to strengthen the positive and improve upon the lagging.
- Do not FORGET notebooks and books at home. It reflects your seriousness towards the subject.
- The course demands ample writing assignments. Therefore, it becomes imperative for each one of you to consistently read plenty of sample writings, enrich your vocabulary bank and apply the same.
- Keep visiting the blog for interesting write-ups, links and aids for your assignments.